Sunday 17 January 2010

The diet

So, I've started a new diet and I'm posting a vlog of it on youtube!
I haven't revealed what the diet is so far and I don't think I will till the end...that's in a good couple of months!
My aim is to change my way of eating, the way I see food and my habbits! I' ve taken some pics of myself to post here and to be honest I'm slightly anxious but ANYHOW here they are, of nearly every angle...







Hopefully the 'afters' will be much better! Won't know till a couple of months time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I always get stuck in this part, there's many sides to me! I like to describe myself as adaptable because no matter who I'm with I can always find something to talk about... so I'll say I'm talkative! I've also (as stated above) been described as kooky (in other words strange) but I take it as a good thing!