Thursday 7 January 2010

First post, first post

First post, first post.... Right, so I guess I should start by introducing myself to however may read this.
Well my name is Crysteel, I'm 23 years old and I live in London! I was born in Peru, blah blah blah! Really can't be bothered to do the whole intro part!
I guess bits and bobs and parts of my life will be mentioned whenever I feel like writing about them!


So I should really be doing my LPC (that's a Legal Practice Course) work but can't get into it! Its sooo long but hey if I want to be a lawyer... I'm going to have to put up with it until the good stuff comes... the MONEY! (once upon a time I would have said helping people and the cases). Seriously I'm not shallow... just a student, which means poor, well at the moment.


ANYWAYS! I really should start doing some... TAXATION nuff said!


My LPC books, one with the flash and one with out (very make- up blogger/ reviewer esq ( I don't think that even makes sense))






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I always get stuck in this part, there's many sides to me! I like to describe myself as adaptable because no matter who I'm with I can always find something to talk about... so I'll say I'm talkative! I've also (as stated above) been described as kooky (in other words strange) but I take it as a good thing!